Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last Few Days in Vancouver...

It's a pretty surreal feeling in our place right now. Having friends over one last time, sitting on the couch watching TV knowing that you can't ultimately be comfortable due to the fact that you'll be gone soon -- in temporary housing no less.

Still, there's a certain degree of excitement as well. I see you guys, the faithful wrestling games crowd, talking about my arrival to THQ. It gives me confidence going into a new world, where there are already pre-existing passionate fans in place.

I'm trying to figure out currently how I'm going to watch WrestleMania when I'm in LA... The moving company will have picked up our stuff, and we'll be in temporary housing. I hope the housing has PPV, but if it doesn't, any ideas from you guys on where to watch it in LA would be much appreciated.

Well, that's all for now...

Back to getting rid of things before the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment