Thursday, April 16, 2009

WWE Superstars (New WWE TV Show)

Just in-case you didn't have enough wrestling on TV, the WWE saves the day and decides to give us all another show to not watch if it sucks ("Heat"). "WWE Superstars" will air every Thursday night at 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST on WGN. Hopefully, this revival of a classic tv show will be up to snuff.

So when I say "you can watch," I actually mean people living in the United States. Unfortunately, because I live in Canada, I have to wait until Sunday to watch.

Therefore, my brother-in-law, Justin Dewiel, will be posting a review for all of you. Yes, we're a regular family business now. So, to recap this novel that I wrote, I'll be covering TNA IMPACT! tonight, while Justin will be following along with WWE Superstars.

Thanks wrestling for so much TV....

No comments:

Post a Comment